The customizable suit is from tri-laminate, easy to don, ideal for rescue and emergency response teams conducting any marine-based rescue. Whether it is a swift water rescue in a flooding situation or an offshore rescue.
You can wear with the Mohni SAR Rescue Suit numerous thermal garments or combinations of thermal garments.
Mohni SAR Rescue Suit is fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Tri-laminate Aquatex fabric construction
- Integrated oversized knee and seat protection
- Rear entry BDM metal zip, protected by a zip flap
- Fine Yamamoto neoprene neck and wrist seal
- Please note: To use as a drysuit for the diving, you must order the suit together with the inflation valve
- Reflective piping on arms
- Reflective patches and printing on strategic positions
- Velcro close transporter pockets on the left and right thigh come as standard
- Alteration options available for the seals, socks, or boots
- Adjustable elasticated internal braces
- Triple glued, sealed seams
- Elasticated waistband
- Rugged hard sole boots
- The suit comes with a hood, maintenance kit, and storage bag/ changing mat
- You can customize the Mohni SAR Rescue Suit as much or little as you require
- Please read Mohni SAR Rescue Suit manual to learn all available options
- Please note: if you do not customize the suit, we supply the suit with standard reflection branding and NDiver logo