For extra comfort, the drysuit features a fleece-lined collar, adjustable wrists and ankle gaiters.
This drysuit was designed with the British Ministry of Defence and Police boating operations teams. It is manufactured to a very high specification and can be customised on request. It can be worn with all Northern Diver boots.
All Northern Diver suits are fitted with a standard sized neck/wrist seals and boots/socks for that size suit. Please refer to the Suits Size Chart to view the sizes fitted.
If the standard sizes of neck, wrist and footwear will not fit you, we can alter the suit so that it will. Please use the Measuring Guide to find out the right size for you.
Please be aware alterations on stock suits may be chargeable.
Sizes available:MTM (Measure to Made) suit
- Fleece-lined collar
- Fold-away reflective hood
- Front entry high compression YKK Aquaseal zip
- Internal braces for optimum fit
- Fly zip with protective cover
- Adjustable protective covers on wrist seals
- Kevlar® reinforced seat and oversized kneepads
- Bellows pockets on both thighs, ID card pocket fitted on right pocket
- Hook and loop fastening pockets on upper arms
- Dry pockets on forearms
- Breathable tri-laminate socks
- Adjustable ankle protectors
- 320D fully breathable embratex cotton feel nylon with water repellant coating
- Removable badges on chest and upper left arm
- Neoprene neck and wrist seals (materials can be customised on request)
- Narrow reflective piping
- ID card pocket on shoulder